That being said, you should know that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website may not work perfectly, affecting your user experience
WHAT A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer when accessing certain websites or blogs
Cookies allow that website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your computer, and depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, they can be used to recognize you
The user’s browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, taking up minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies)
Most browsers accept cookies as a standard feature and, regardless of them, allow temporary or stored cookies to be enabled or disabled in the security setting
Cookies are associated with the browser, not the person, so they usually do not store sensitive information about you such as credit card or bank details, photographs, or personal information, etc. The data they store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES: CURRENT REGULATIONS
You should know that, in the case of continuing browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you can change your mind and block their use through your browser.
El reglamento LSSI-CE (The Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce)
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a regulation of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in EU countries. It was adopted on April 27, 2016, by the European Parliament and the Council.
TYPES OF COOKIES
To provide you with a better user experience, obtain analytical data, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your device, and carry out its activity, this website https://escuelanjesus.com uses its own cookies and third-party cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies.They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or sharing contents through social networks.
- Personalization cookies.: Personalization cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some pre-defined general characteristics based on a set of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analytics cookies: Personalization cookies are those that allow the user to access the service with some pre-defined general characteristics based on a set of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as language, type of browser through which the user accesses the service, regional configuration from where the user accesses the service, etc. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services we provide.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. We may analyze your browsing habits on the Internet in order to show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the most effective management of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: This website https://escuelanjesus.com may use third-party services that, on behalf of Google, collect information for statistical purposes, the user’s use of the site, and for the provision of other services related to the website’s activity and other Internet services.
You can also adjust your browser settings to reject all cookies or only third-party cookies, and you can delete any cookies that are already on your device.
To do this, you must bear in mind that you will have to adapt the settings of each browser and device you use separately since, as we mentioned earlier, cookies are associated with the browser, not the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.